Boynton Beach, Florida Personal Injury And Car Accident Lawyers
Boynton Beach is a great place to live, work, and play! There are plenty of activities to keep you busy, whether you're looking for a night out on the town or a day spent exploring nature.
If you're looking for a night out, Boynton Beach has plenty of bars and clubs to keep you entertained. If you're looking for something a little more low-key, there are plenty of restaurants and cafes to choose from. And if you're looking to explore nature, Boynton Beach is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. Of course, boating is popular. You can take a leisurely cruise down the Intracoastal Waterway, or rent anything from a kayak to a catamaran.
Regardless of the activities you partake in, accidents can happen at any time. Most accidents involve an individual or business being negligent. That is why it is important to know a personal injury lawyer that can assist you or your family member in an emergency situation. Roger P. Foley has been practicing law in Boynton Beach and throughout the state Of Florida since 2004. He represents injured individuals and their families in many types of personal injury cases.Types of Personal Injury Cases
When you hear the term “personal injury case” your mind may conjure up thoughts of varying types of accidents. It is true, accidents can occur in many ways. Generally speaking, when someone is injured by another and the injuries were caused by an intentional or negligent act, then it is referred to as a personal injury case. Most personal injury cases are based on negligence. Some of the most common types of personal injury cases are:
- Personal Injury Main Page
- Amusement Park, Carnival and Fair Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security of Commercial and Residential Premises
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Injuries
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Train and Railroad Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Wrongful Death
For a Plaintiff to make an insurance claim or to file a negligence lawsuit, they must prove the following:
- That the Defendant owed a Duty of Reasonable Care to the Plaintiff
- The Defendant breached their duty by failing to act in a reasonable manner
- That the Defendant’s breach caused injury to the Plaintiff
- Based on the breach by the Defendant, the Plaintiff suffered damages, usually an injury, and is entitled to compensation
- Settlement amounts received are proven statistically to be higher when an attorney is retained, meaning you receive more money for your injuries even with the attorney being paid a portion of the settlement amount.
- Personal Injury Lawyers are trained in the law and in the procedures needed to acquire the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Personal Injury Attorneys are experienced with filing insurance claims and filing lawsuits.
- Hiring an attorney saves you time because you're not waiting on hold, making document requests, ordering police reports, ordering medical records, negotiating with insurance adjusters, etc.
- Contingency fees means you don’t have to pay any upfront fees to hire a personal injury lawyer.
- If your case needs an investigator or expert then your attorneys will research and hire them without any money from you upfront.
- The attorney will investigate all financial resources that may be available to compensate you for your damages
- In multi-defendant cases, the lawyer will evaluate and estimate the percentage of liability each party is responsible for.
- Attorneys are objective and set aside their emotions and concentrate on winning your case.
- Lawyers prepare using the rules of civil procedure, applicable case law, jury instructions and the facts of your case in negotiations with an insurance adjuster, mediation or a trial to acquire the best result so you don’t have to.
- If your case goes to trial an experienced personal injury lawyer increases the odds of the jury reaching a verdict in your favor.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another, call the Law Office of Roger P. Foley to represent you in your negligence claim.
The resource links referenced below are provided by personal injury attorney, Roger P. Foley and his staff, to give you information about the City of Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County. Being able to quickly access these city and county websites will give you a wealth of valuable information.
As Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawyers, we at the Law Offices of Roger P. Foley, P.A. use these sites to gather information that can be useful in legal matters. Accordingly, we believe it's important that citizens have easy access to this information.
The Law Office of Roger P. Foley has represented clients throughout South Florida, including Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County. Check out our client reviews. We understand that you have a lot of choices when it comes to hiring a personal injury law firm in Palm Beach County, and we appreciate you considering our law office.Boynton Beach Hospitals
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Palm Beach County Website
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Palm Beach County History
- Florida Health Website
- Palm Beach Post
In additional to Emergency medical resources, many find comfort in a place of worshipPlaces of Worship in Boynton Beach