Delray Beach, Florida Personal Injury And Car Accident Lawyers
When another person or company is negligent and causes you an injury it is imperative that you contact a personal injury lawyer at the Law Office of Roger P. Foley. As accident lawyers we will investigate the cause of the accident, collect and review medical records, and file an insurance claim on your behalf. If a fair settlement cannot be reached then a lawsuit can be filed.
In Delray Beach and throughout Florida there are varying types of personal injury accidents, here is a list of some of the more common types:
- Personal Injury Main Page
- Amusement Park, Carnival and Fair Accidents Amusement Park Accidents consist of injuries that occur at large amusement parks and local carnivals and fairs.
- Aviation Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents are the most common type of personal injury case.
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Elevator or Escalator Accidents most commonly occur due to mis-leveling ( elevator floor and hallway don't line up) and sliding doors in elevators that close on hands and arms. Escalator injuries usually involve falls caused by comb plate entrapment.
- Medical and Dental Malpractice requires a breach of standard care and causation of the injury alleged. Any mistake made by a medical professional may cause serious injury or possibly death.
- Motorcycle Accidents in personal injury most often involve another motor vehicle and/or product liability issue.
- Negligent Security of Commercial and Residential Premises
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents are common in low light visibility, distracted driving, dui, and failure to adhere to traffic control devices.
- Product Liability Injuries cases can occur with any product that is defective and causes injury to another when being used for its intended purpose.
- Slip & Fall Accidents can occur in a department store, a supermarket, a local business, on a cruise, and many other locations. Many slip and falls occur due to a wet floor or debris on the ground that someone failed to remove.
- Train and Railroad Accidents
- Trucking Accidents usually refer to commercial trucking accidents involving 18 wheelers or any other type of commercial truck, i.e. tow truck, flatbed, mail truck, enclosed trailer, etc..
- Uber Accidents
- Wrongful Death cases can occur through negligence and intentional torts. Family members are left mourning the loss of their loved one while dealing with financial difficulties brought on by the death.
- Personal Injury Cases - 4 years
- Car Accident - 4 years
- Truck Accident - 4 years
- Motorcycle Accident - 4 Years
- Product Liability - 2 or 4 Years
- Boating Accident - 3 Years
- Medical malpractice - 2 Years
- Claims against Government - 3 Years / 2 Years (wrongful death)
The resource links referenced below are provided by personal injury attorney, Roger P. Foley and his staff, to give you information about the City of Delray Beach and Palm Beach County. Being able to quickly access these city and county websites will give you a wealth of valuable information.
As Delray Beach personal injury attorneys, we at the Law Offices of Roger P. Foley, P.A. use these sites to gather information. Accordingly, we think it's important that citizens have easy access to this information.
The Law Office of Roger P. Foley has represented clients throughout South Florida, including Delray Beach and Palm Beach County. Check out our client reviews. If you are injured as a result of another’s negligence, call and speak directly with attorney Roger P. Foley. Call now (561) 746-7076Delray Beach, Florida Medical Resources
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Palm Beach County Website
- Palm Beach County History
- Florida Health Website
- Palm Beach Post