Mangonia Park, Florida Personal Injury And Car Accident Lawyers
If you have been injured in an accident in Mangonia Park, you may be wondering what your next steps should be. If the accident was caused by someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. At the Law Office of Roger P. Foley, our Mangonia Park personal injury lawyers can help you acquire the money you deserve for the injuries caused by the negligent party.
Mangonia Park is a small town in southern Florida with a population of just over 3,000 people. The town is located in Palm Beach County and is known for its beautiful parks and green spaces. Mangonia Park is home to several businesses and organizations, including the Mangonia Park Chamber of Commerce, Mangonia Park Community Redevelopment Agency, and Mangonia Park Historic Preservation Society. The town is also home to several schools, including Mangonia Park Elementary School and Mangonia Park Middle School. Although it is a wonderful place to reside and visit, there is still a good amount of litigation on personal injury cases.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident in Mangonia Park, you may be facing expensive medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. The dedicated personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of Roger P. Foley can help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries.After An Accident
If you have been injured in an accident, the first step is to seek medical attention. Once you have received treatment for your injuries, you should then contact a Mangonia Park personal injury lawyer to discuss your legal options.
If it is determined that you do have a valid claim, your lawyer will then begin the process of preparing your case for litigation. This involves gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and filing relevant legal documents. Once your case is ready, your lawyer will attempt to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company that represents the negligent party. If a settlement cannot be reached, your case will then proceed to trial.
The personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of Roger P. Foley are dedicated to handling all types of personal injury claims:
- Personal Injury Main Page
- Amusement Park, Carnival and Fair Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security of Commercial and Residential Premises
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Injuries
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Train and Railroad Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- A individual is physically injured by a negligent party
- The injured individual goes to the emergency room or doctor for treatment
- The injured party contacts a personal injury lawyer for representation
- The personal injury lawyer investigates the accident
- The PI lawyer notifies the negligent party and their insurance to start the litigation process
- A request for all insurance coverages is made
- Medical treatment is continued
- All treatment is documented to allow for maximum compensation
- A demand for payment for damages is made to insurance
- The insurance company will negotiate or deny the claim
- If no settlement a lawsuit may be filed
- The lawsuit is filed alleging negligence
- The Defendant answers the complaint
- The process of discovery begins
- Motions are filed and then argues and the court decides matters of law
- The trial starts
- An opening statement is made by both sides
- Plaintiff presents evidence through direct testimony
- Closing arguments
- Judge gives instruction to the jury prior to deliberation
- The jury decides the case and renders a verdict
The resource links referenced below are provided by Personal Injury Lawyer Roger P. Foley and his staff, to give you information about the Town of Mangonia Park and Palm Beach County. Being able to quickly access these city and county websites will give you a wealth of valuable information ranging from permits and licensing to local county and city ordinances, police information, and city news.
The Law Office of Roger P. Foley has represented clients throughout South Florida, including Mangonia Park and Palm Beach County. Check out our client reviews.
Do your homework on lawyers and choose your legal representation. We are here to help.
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Booking Blotter
- Palm Beach County Website
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Palm Beach County History
- Florida Health Website
- Palm Beach Post