Lake Park, Florida Personal Injury and Accident Lawyers
When discussing a “personal injury case, ” in Lake Park, Florida there are many sets of facts. Most personal injury lawsuits involve negligence but there are many different kinds of accidents. The Law Office of Roger P. Foley has been helping the residents of Lake Park and surrounding areas since 2005.Injured in an Accident in Lake Park, Florida? “Call Me!” Attorney Roger P. Foley
Accidents come in all forms, we represent those that have been seriously injured in following types of accidents:
- Amusement Park, Carnival and Fair Accidents
- Animal Bite and Attacks Aviation Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security of Commercial and Residential Premises
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Injuries
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Train and Railroad Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Lake Park is a town within Palm Beach County. It is relatively small, encompassing about 2.3 square miles. However, Lake Park is a desirable place to live and residents are close to the ocean (John D. MacArthur Beach State Park) and highways that lead to Orlando or Miami. As the population grows and more businesses flourish in the town, the more accidents that occur.Tips for Accident Victims
- Use your cellphone: If you are involved in any type of accident and you are conscious, try to document as much as possible, after calling 911. Using your cell phone’s camera is the easiest way. You can record audio and video thereby preserving any evidence while procuring names, addresses and phone numbers of potential witnesses.
- Report the incident: If your accident is in any type of business ask for the manager. An incident report is essential for slip and fall cases and any other accident that may occur while a guest at a commercial or retail establishment.
- Ride in the ambulance to the hospital: If you are injured, go in an ambulance. Make sure you are detailed in what you are telling first responders. When at the emergency room explain clearly to the best of your ability what you're feeling. A good rule of thumb is start with your head and move down your body explaining in detail each ache and pain you feel.
- Listen to medical staff: They are the experts so let them thoroughly examine you. Be sure to follow all treatment recommendations and follow up with your doctor appointments. Treatment is necessary to heal and to document injuries in a personal injury case.
- Retain a top-tier lawyer near me: Contact the best personal injury lawyer in Lake Park, Florida. While doing your google search read reviews and testimonials from other clients. Find the top accident attorney for you. Remember, the attorney that you hire should be accessible to you. Like a doctor, they should be empathetic to your injuries and genuinely want to help you.
The resource links referenced below are provided by personal injury attorney, Roger P. Foley and his staff, to give you information about the City of Lake Park and Palm Beach County. Being able to quickly access these city and county websites will give you a wealth of valuable information ranging from permits and licensing to local county and city ordinances, police information, and city news.
The Law Office of Roger P. Foley has represented clients throughout South Florida, including Lake Park and Palm Beach County. Check out our client reviews.
If you have been injured in or near Lake Park or any town or city in Palm Beach County, call and speak to personal injury lawyer, Roger P. Foley at (561) 746-7076City of Lake Park, Florida Law Resources