Palm Beach County Car Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys
Car accidents are never pleasant. There is never a convenient time to be rear ended by another vehicle. Never a good time for a car or truck to run a red light and T-bone you in the intersection. It is not easy when a drunk driver crashes into your automobile and causes possible life threatening injuries.
- What am I going to do?
- If I cannot work, how do I pay my medical bills?
- If I am hospitalized or bed-ridden then how do I provide for my family?
- What kind of lawyer do I need? Is it a car accident attorney or personal injury lawyer?
Our West Palm Beach car accident lawyers will explain the process thoroughly so that you can concentrate on your recovery. We will answer the above questions and more when you contact our office. Our accident attorneys will begin the process of making an accident claim for negligence against the person that caused your injuries.Process of a Car Accident Claim in West Palm Beach
- Meet with you and your family to discuss facts and answer questions
- Our car accident lawyers will collect police reports and accident reports
- Review the driving history of the at fault party
- Acquire names and addresses of potential witnesses
- Contact the insurance companies to determine what insurance coverages are available
- Collect and review the medical records from your physicians
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters and insurance companies to acquire the proper amount of financial compensation.
- If the insurance company fails to make reasonable efforts to negotiate a fair settlement claim then prepare for litigation, to file a lawsuit
- If litigation/lawsuit is necessary there will be depositions of witnesses, and possibly hiring of experts.
- Prepare arguments to convince a jury that you were injured and that the other party is liable
- In court, through experts, explain the seriousness of your injuries and what limitations you now have
- Seek the highest amount of compensation possible for your injuries in settlement negotiations or trial, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Inconvenience from bodily injury
- Loss of wages
The Law Office of Roger P. Foley has a goal, that goal is that you receive proper financial payments for injuries. In order to obtain you maximum compensation every step above is important. We take your injuries seriously.
Common accidents include:
- Rear end vehicle collisions
- T-bone collision in the intersection
- Motorist not stopping for a red light and colliding into your car
- A drunk driver crashes into your automobile
- Trucking accident
- Motorcycle front end collision
- Pedestrian Accidents
Common Injuries include but are not limited to:
- Significant injuries caused by negligence, like chronic neck and back pain, whiplash, broken bones, head trauma
- Permanent injuries, i.e. loss of sight, limbs, back and neck injuries, etc.
- Scars and lifelong disfigurement
In conclusion, the Palm Beach County Accident Attorneys, at the Law Office of Roger P. Foley, P.A. are here to help you when you have been injured by a negligent motorist. Our goal is to help you collect every cent you deserve. We are serious in that endeavor. If we accept you as our client, we will work hard to give you the best legal service. We don’t run the multi-billion-dollar insurance companies but we go after them when their clients are negligent.
We don’t just try and settle, we work to make sure that the compensation is in line with your injuries. Our Palm Beach County auto accident lawyers do what is right for you, our client.Types of Personal Injury Cases in Palm Beach County, Florida
We represent individuals in Palm Beach County with different types of accidents. It's not just car crashes. The overwhelming majority of personal injury cases are based on negligence. If you need us "Call Me" Roger P. Foley.
- Amusement Park, Carnival and Fair Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security of Commercial and Residential Premises
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Injuries
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Train and Railroad Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Our main office is in West Palm Beach, Florida. In situations, where you are in the hospital or bed-ridden, car accident attorney Roger P. Foley will come to you. Consider what we can do for you. Contact us at (561) 746-7076.Palm Beach County Resources