GOOGLE Reviews
AVVO Reviews

Warrant for my Arrest in Florida What are my Options?

If you know that there is a warrant for your arrest then your first option is to surrender to the jail. You just show up and surrender and then the clerk of court will be notified and they will set a court date. That can take 2 days to 3 weeks. There are other options:

  1. Your attorney can file a motion to vacate or lift the capias/warrant,
  2. Or your attorney can file a Motion for In Court surrender wherein you basically show up to court.

These two options are discretionary and the judge will make the decision. Different judges have different rules. If you do not try then you will never know so discuss it with your attorney. This is general information and no attorney client privledge exists by viewing this video. Discuss your facts with your attorney or contact your local attorney for advice on your case. Visit our website.

Click on the following reviews to see what clients are saying about us
Client Reviews
I was charged with Domestic Violence few years ago and I was referred to Roger Foley from a family member! Roger is a BULLDOG! He was great ... Thomas
My wife (Mother of Stepson) and I Hired Mr Foley to represent my stepson in a minor criminal case. We would highly recommend ... Steve
Roger P. Foley got me reinstated. Also he got my COS waived, and got me to still be terminated off of probation on my expected termination date ... Jamar
Roger is a very compassionate person, he truly cares about his clients. He helped me with my case and was there for me every step of the way ... Cassandra G.
I think your firm did a great job on 3 cases that were 28 years old. The results are better than expected. I truly appreciate the hard work that ... Jim